Friday, July 2, 2010

Ellarie Paige...and a little update.

Well, I went to my continuing education course...on my own dimes. Houston is crazy! There was so much traffic. It took me an hour and fifteeen to get from my aunt's house to the school campus and then I had to pay $9/day for parking with no re-entry. I am glad I live in Tulsa. I found out on Monday that work was going to reimburse me for the course. That is good. Everything else (plane ticket, car rental, and meals) are out of our pocket. Yuck!

One of the perks...my aunt is a genetic counselor and I was able to get a 3D image of Ellarie Paige! She moved her hand and we got a great picture!


We are so excited to meet her. Jonathan has been able to feel her moving around, which is pretty exciting. We are also excited about our anniversary/babymoon vacation that we were able to plan. We had a trip to LA planned before we found out we were pregnant so that we could run the Disneyland half marathon! I can still go and we are still participating. My dad will be there too because he was there for the Disneyworld Full Marathon in January...and don't think this will be Ellarie's first Half Marathon. It will actually be her 4th. We ran one in February, one in April and One in June. After the race, Jonathan and I are going over to Santa Monica to spend 2 days on the Pacific Ocean - the first time for both of us to hit the west coast. We are really looking forward to it. If anyone wants to offer rides to and from the airport...we would love them. $ for parking is ridiculous! I am always willing to help you in return :)


Oh...Jonathan has also decided he will be participating in the Redman Half Ironman...so he will be training for this crazy 70.3 miles. Yikes!
Got most of my registries done. Kind of frustrating because I want to register at Target....but they don't have everything...so I went to Babies R Us. And my in laws requested Walmart. And my running stroller is through Fleet Feet. I am pretty excited about my running stroller though...take a look!



I can't wait to take her running. There is an adapter piece that allows you to put her infant seat on the stroller. Yay!


Well, I am working on my Capstone project to finish my DPT...so I better get back to work!






1 comment:

  1. When do you need rides to and from the airport?! I will be more than happy to help out if i can! Just call!

    ReplyDelete