Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog...

New to the Blog world...as a follower and a blogger. I am going to try this thing out. Hopefully I will have something to say about my adventures as a wife, mommy-to-be, and runner. Tonight seemed like the perfect night to start given that it is storming outside (flooding in OKC) and I can't go running with my Hubby. We normally run on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday with Fleet Feet Sports running program. This summer we are participating in the "Sweat Hogs" program so that we can get a free shirt and because my last race as prego runner will be on 09/04/10 at Disneyland.

Hopefully I will have some interesting things to say as the summer unfolds and my belly continues to grow.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah mommy welcome to the bloggie world!! Can't wait to see how Ellarie grows in your belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete